Thanks so much for your interest in Community Culinary School of Charlotte!
There are several ways you can get involved:
- Your donation supports training that puts adults in jobs, so that they become self-sufficient and contribute to the tax-pool.
- Double Your Impact – Does your employer have a matching gifts program?
- Gifts In-Kind: Chef Pants, Sharpies, Flash drives, Office supplies and more!
- Quarterly Newsletter Mailing: Stuff, Seal, Stamp envelopes
- Life Skills Facilitators: Share expertise with students – health & nutrition, banking & credit, recycling, composting – Give us your ideas!
- Job-Readiness Program Facilitators: Lead classes on interviewing, resume writing, budgeting/finances – Curriculum provided
- Tutoring: Provide Math or Literacy tutoring to help students with recipes and conversions
- Mentor a Student: If this is your expertise, it’s a valuable way to help students grow and to provide informal learning;
- Annual Holiday Fundraiser: Help us obtain Silent Auction items for our Miracle on Monroe event, Tuesday, December 8th, 2020!
For details and information, e-mail Bonnie.