- Quiche Lorraine or Quiche Florentine- served with Soup or Side Salad
- Chicken Stroganoff – House made Noodles with Chicken and Mushrooms in a light cream sauce
- Chicken and Dumplings – served with dinner roll and sautéed spinach
- Chicken Salad Croissant- Autumn Harvest Chicken Salad with Apples, Craisins and Pecans served with Lettuce, Tomato, on toasted Croissant, with Side Salad
- Pimento Cheese BLT– House-Made Pimento Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, on Toasted Sourdough, served with Fries
- Black Bean Burger- with Pepperjack and Pico de Gallo, served on House-made Bun with French fries
- Club Wrap – ham, turkey, Swiss Cheese, Cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado mayonnaise, served with fries
- All American Burger– 1/3 lb. Burger, Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Pickle, served with hand-cut fries
- Croque Madame – The definitive French Bistro Sandwich, Ham and Swiss on sourdough with Mornay Sauce and a Sunny-Up Egg, served with Side Salad
- Thai Noodle Salad w/ Grilled Chicken- Julienne Carrots, Red Peppers, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Sesame Sauce
- Winter Vegetable Salad – Spinach, Root vegetables, Butternut Squash, Goat Cheese, Toasted Almonds, Cranberries, Sherry Vinaigrette, Farrow
- Greek Salad- Mixed Greens, Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes, Pepperoncini , Cucumber, Artichoke hearts, Feta Cheese, Olives, Red Wine Vinaigrette
Soup – $4
We teach skills and change lives
The Community Culinary School of Charlotte is here. We are a nonprofit that provides Workforce Development training and job placement assistance in the food service industry for adults who face barriers gaining long-term successful employment. We have a group of serious, focused students who are learning quickly the culinary and life skills that will prepare them to enter or re-enter the workforce by their Graduation Day.
Encore Catering, the full-service catering company that’s been part of the School since 2001, is also here on Monroe Road. Encore helps support the School’s training mission in two ways: by creating revenue for the School from serving your catering needs, and by giving School students and alumni opportunities to make wages for their service.
In our new location at Greylyn Business Park near Sardis Road North, we are blessed to have The Café, the perfect place for you to enjoy a delightful breakfast or lunch, Monday through Friday. This chef-inspired, community-driven operation gives our students and alumni direct experience in serving the public. And you get to buy from the wonderful baked goods coming out of the School’s kitchen.
Finally, take a look at our Team-Building Sessions, a new take on corporate team-building and private culinary classes.
So come see us. We look forward to your next visit.
– Chef Ron Ahlert, Executive Director