All Lunch Offerings are $8.00
- Quiche Lorraine or Broccoli Cheddar – with Soup or Salad
- Classic Meatloaf w/ Gravy- served with Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Summer Vegetables
- Linguine and Meatballs – in Tomato sauce, with a Side Salad and Dinner roll
- Curry Chicken Salad Sliders – Chilled Curried Chicken Salad served over garlic toasted Yeast Rolls with a side of Banana Fritters
- All American Burger- * 6 oz beef patty served with Fries
- Black Bean Burger- with Pepper jack and Pico de Gallo, served on House-made Bun with Fries
- Chicken Salad Croissant – Herbed Chicken Salad served with Lettuce, Tomato, on toasted Croissant, with Side Salad
- Turkey Ciabatta Sandwich – with Lettuce, Tomato, Bacon, Cheddar and Amarillo Mayo, served with House-made Potato Chips
- Greek Salad- Mixed Greens, Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes, Pepperoncini , Cucumber, Artichoke hearts, Feta Cheese, Red Onion, Olives, Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Chef Salad – Ham, Turkey, Bacon, Chopped Egg, Cheddar Cheese, Carrot, Onion, Cucumber and Tomato on Mixed Greens, served with Ranch Dressing
- Thai Noodle Salad– Noodles tossed with Sesame Sauce, served with Grilled Chicken and Shredded Vegetables
Soup – $4
- Beef and Vegetable
*Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness
Curry Chicken Salad Sliders – Chilled Curried Chicken Salad served over garlic toasted Yeast Rolls with a side of Banana Fritters
We teach skills and change lives
The Community Culinary School of Charlotte is here. We are a nonprofit that provides Workforce Development training and job placement assistance in the food service industry for adults who face barriers gaining long-term successful employment. We have a group of serious, focused students who are learning quickly the culinary and life skills that will prepare them to enter or re-enter the workforce by their Graduation Day.
Encore Catering, the full-service catering company that’s been part of the School since 2001, is also here on Monroe Road. Encore helps support the School’s training mission in two ways: by creating revenue for the School from serving your catering needs, and by giving School students and alumni opportunities to make wages for their service.
In our new location at Greylyn Business Park near Sardis Road North, we are blessed to have The Café, the perfect place for you to enjoy a delightful breakfast or lunch, Monday through Friday. This chef-inspired, community-driven operation gives our students and alumni direct experience in serving the public. And you get to buy from the wonderful baked goods coming out of the School’s kitchen.
Finally, take a look at our Team-Building Sessions, a new take on corporate team-building and private culinary classes.
So come see us. We look forward to your next visit.
– Chef Ron Ahlert, Executive Director