All Lunch Offerings are $8.00
- Quiche Florentine or Quiche Lorraine- served with Soup or Side Salad
- Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken and Spinach
- Chicken Salad Croissant – Herbed Chicken Salad served with Lettuce, Tomato, on toasted Croissant, with Side Salad
- Croque Madame – a French classic! Ham and Swiss on grilled sourdough with Mornay Suace and Sunny Up egg*, served with a side salad
- Black Bean Burger- with Pepperjack and Pico de Gallo, served on House-made Bun with fries
- All-American Burger *- 6 oz beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle,s erved with fries
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap – fried chicken tenders, lettuce, tomato, blue ranch, carrot and celery confetti, served with fries
- Turkey and Brie – with shaved apples. cider mayo, on sourdough served with fries
- Greek Salad- Mixed Greens, Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes, Pepperoncini , Cucumber, Artichoke hearts, Feta Cheese, Olives, Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Chef Salad – ham, turkey, bacon, chopped egg, carrot, onion, cucumber and tomato on mixed greens, served with ranch dressing
Crème Brulee served with Fresh Berries
Soup – $4
Cream of Mushroom
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Chef Salad – ham, turkey, bacon, chopped egg, carrot, onion, cucumber and tomato on mixed greens, served with ranch dressing
We teach skills and change lives
The Community Culinary School of Charlotte is here. We are a nonprofit that provides Workforce Development training and job placement assistance in the food service industry for adults who face barriers gaining long-term successful employment. We have a group of serious, focused students who are learning quickly the culinary and life skills that will prepare them to enter or re-enter the workforce by their Graduation Day.
Encore Catering, the full-service catering company that’s been part of the School since 2001, is also here on Monroe Road. Encore helps support the School’s training mission in two ways: by creating revenue for the School from serving your catering needs, and by giving School students and alumni opportunities to make wages for their service.
In our new location at Greylyn Business Park near Sardis Road North, we are blessed to have The Café, the perfect place for you to enjoy a delightful breakfast or lunch, Monday through Friday. This chef-inspired, community-driven operation gives our students and alumni direct experience in serving the public. And you get to buy from the wonderful baked goods coming out of the School’s kitchen.
Finally, take a look at our Team-Building Sessions, a new take on corporate team-building and private culinary classes.
So come see us. We look forward to your next visit.
– Chef Ron Ahlert, Executive Director