All Lunch Offerings are $8.00
- Ham and Smoked Gouda Quiche – served with Soup or Side Salad
- Spaghetti and Meatballs – served with side salad and garlic bread
- Chicken and Dumplings – served with dinner roll and sautéed spinach
- Chicken Salad Croissant – Herbed Chicken Salad with served with Lettuce, Tomato, on toasted Croissant, with Side Salad
- Pimento Cheese BLT– House-Made Pimento Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, on Toasted Sourdough, served fries
- Black Bean Burger- with Pepperjack and Pico de Gallo, served on House-made Bun with fries
- All American Burger – 6 oz beef patty topped with Cheddar, served with Lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle, French fries
- Turkey Brie– on sourdough with grilled onions, shaved apple and cider mayonnaise, served with fries
- Falafel Wrap – with hummus, lettuce and pico de gallo, served with fries
- Greek Salad- Mixed Greens, Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes, Pepperoncini , Cucumber, Artichoke hearts, Feta Cheese, Olives, Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Chef Salad – ham, turkey, bacon, chopped egg, carrot, onion, cucumber and tomato on mixed greens, served with ranch dressing
Soup – $4
Roasted Tomato Bisque
Old School Vegetable Soup
We teach skills and change lives
The Community Culinary School of Charlotte is here. We are a nonprofit that provides Workforce Development training and job placement assistance in the food service industry for adults who face barriers gaining long-term successful employment. We have a group of serious, focused students who are learning quickly the culinary and life skills that will prepare them to enter or re-enter the workforce by their Graduation Day.
Encore Catering, the full-service catering company that’s been part of the School since 2001, is also here on Monroe Road. Encore helps support the School’s training mission in two ways: by creating revenue for the School from serving your catering needs, and by giving School students and alumni opportunities to make wages for their service.
In our new location at Greylyn Business Park near Sardis Road North, we are blessed to have The Café, the perfect place for you to enjoy a delightful breakfast or lunch, Monday through Friday. This chef-inspired, community-driven operation gives our students and alumni direct experience in serving the public. And you get to buy from the wonderful baked goods coming out of the School’s kitchen.
Finally, take a look at our Team-Building Sessions, a new take on corporate team-building and private culinary classes.
So come see us. We look forward to your next visit.
– Chef Ron Ahlert, Executive Director
Every investment you make here – from having a Café lunch to catering for your next party to buying baked goods to team-building – helps support a proven workforce development program.